1. Sell now and be non-contingent in the winter/spring as a buyer
2. Employees starting new jobs in January need to buy now – not in the spring
3. Many buyers have more time to look over the holidays
4. You have much less competition as a seller in the winter
5. Buyers shopping during the holidays are usually much more serious about buying now!
1. If you have family visiting for an extended period
2. If you’ll be on vacation for an extended period
3. If you still haven’t finished the punch list of projects to get the house ready for market